Friday 4 December 2009

New Young Pony Club: Dance punk that gets stuck right in your head.













England's New Young Pony Club is simply a joy to the ears and feet. Infectious beats with a multitude of layers, it's hard not to get caught up with different aspects of each song every time you listen to them. The lyrics aren't Shakespearean by any means, but when you have music that's this fun to listen to, do you want something to make you think or something to make you smile even more? For me...I'd take the latter any day of the week. It seems they have a new album in the works, which is nice since they've only put out one LP and that was 2 years ago.

NYPC - The Bomb (from "Fantastic Playroom")
NYPC - The Get Go (from "Fantastic Playroom")

1 comment:

  1. You don't need Shakespearean lyrics in a good pop song I figure. Very catchy stuff, I'll probably have "the Bomb" stuck in my head for a few days.

    ReplyDelete