Sunday 6 December 2009

JFA: Untitled LP (1984)


JFA (Jody Foster’s Army) are classic skate punk from Arizona, land of mammoth full pipes and endless ditches. This LP was mandatory listening for skate punks back in the day and still takes me back to 10th grade when the ramp scene was really happening in S.B.“The Day Walt Disney Died” is one of my favorite punk tunes. So grab your board and drop in, dude.

Download the album here.


The Band:
Brian Brannon, vocals
Don Redondo, guitar
Michael Cornelius, bass
Mike "Bam Bam" Sversvold, drums

Song List:

1. Deltitnu
2. Tentpeg
3. Aba
4. It's Not Right
5. The Day Walt Disney Died
6. Standin' On The Verge
7. I Love Broads
8. Ramp Song
9. Pipetruck
10. Zimbobway
11. Untitled


[This pic was taken some time after the "Untitled" LP was released]


JFA: Deltitnu/Tentpeg

JFA: The Day Walt Disney Died

JFA: Ramp Song

2 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to make requests? Pushead's Skate Rock comps. You know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the request, Graeme. I have a few other things I want to post but I will definitely put Pushead in the queue.

    ReplyDelete